How to Make Candles
By creating your own candles for spell work, you gain especial benefits:
• Your candles won't have the energies on them that they would if you bought them in a shoppe, they will only have your energy and your personal power.
• You are in control of the exact color and exact fragrance of the candles you will be using for spells and rituals. Ever wanted a pine scented candle for a wealth spell and they all smell too strong? Or required a two color candle but can't find a taper candle that's purple on top and white on the bottom for an advanced ritual? Solve your problem by crafting it yourself.
• Your budget will thank you. While simple chime candles and taper candles are easily obtainable and generally inexpensive, figure candles, double action candles, and dual color candles can be hard to find and costly.
• Once you are experienced, you may even begin to apply your intentions to the candle, while it's being made, making it even stronger for your spell or ritual.
Please note: If you have experience making candles, this guide is not for you. It is targeted towards beginners.
HOW TO MAKE CANDLES
• Setting up the Working Areas
• Essentials of Candle Making
• Candle Making Additives
• Accessories for Candle Making
• Votive Candles
• Hand Dipping Taper Candles
• Pillar Candles or Figure Candles
• Container Candles
• Color Chunk Candles
• Gel Candles
• Soy Candles
The advantage of purchasing digital Book of Shadows pages are numerous including:
• Cost effectiveness
• Instant access
• Print on the paper of your choice - choose the paper and ink color yourself
This listing is for a digital file. No hard copies will be mailed to you. You can keep this file on your computer, print it out for your personal Book of Shadows or load it into your tablet device or smart phone and read it as an e-book.
This file is for PERSONAL, NON-COMMERCIAL USE only. By purchasing this item you agree to these terms. The file may not be altered, distributed, or sold digitally or in printed format without permission from www.bookofshadowspages.com.
© The Grimoire